Save this post!
Do you struggle to get to the inner corner lashes?
If you do, listen up!
Here’s our top hack when working with inner corners!
Cut a piece of tape OR use our pre-cut Eyelid Tape and place it close and parallel to the lash line, pulling gently towards the brow arch. This technique helps you to reveal all hidden lashes and significantly improves your visibility when it comes to isolation!
Hands up, who loves this lash extensions hack! And who’s going to try it?
We’ve got you covered!
CAT is PUUURFECT for
• Clients with a close set of eyes whose eyelashes are naturally lifted up in the outer corners.
• Large, rounded, bulbous eyes to soften their appearance.
If eyelashes aren’t naturally lifted upwards in the outer corners, be cautious to not create a sad-eye effect with this look.
This look does NOT make the eye appear bigger, it makes them appear wider.
• Creating an open eye effect.
• Flat eyes to make them appear more rounded.
• Small eyes to make them appear larger.
• A deep set of eyes.
SQUIRREL is AMAZING for
• Lifting up the outer corner lashes which are growing downwards.
• If the eyes are downturned.
• Eyes that have a large gap between the lash line and the arch of the eyebrows.
• A close set of eyes to bring them further apart.
GOLDEN RULE: If you’re unsure of the best style for your client, you can NEVER go wrong with squirrel.
Which lash style is your personal favorite? Let us know below!