Eyelash Primer 10ml
Primer, for use during the preparation phase of eyelash extensions.
Why do we use a primer when preparing for eyelash extensions?
Oils in the natural lashes will affect the bond of the extension onto the natural lash. Therefore by removing the oils and opening the cuticle, we are preparing the natural lashes for optimum bonding to the eyelash extensions.
Primer does not need to be used on all clients. We recommend that primer only be used on oily clients, or those that suffer with poor retention and require the cuticle to be opened. However, we must always have primer on our lash trolley for those clients that require it.
How to use lash primer?
- Cleanse eyes with a lash wash or a mild oil-free cleanser
- Shake primer to mix liquid
- Use one drop of primer on lint free micro brushes. You may dab the micro brush on a tissue to get rid of excess liquid. You want to use very little.
- Apply to the natural eyelashes prior to lash extensions application both from on top and underneath to make sure lashes are fully covered with primer
- Dry with a fan then you can start apply extensions